maanantai 19. lokakuuta 2015

autumn break

I know, it's been ages since I last wrote anything and I'm sorry about that. The truth is I have been lazy. Summer went past like super fast and most of my plans got cancelled. I didn't feel like writing about watching netflix or how I was sick for few weeks.

Now it's the end of autumn break and it's been wonderful! On Friday was Miyavi's concert at Nosturi, and it was awesome! I really loved the show, and I have to admit it didn't even matter that I went there alone (I was a bit nervous about that at first).

On Saturday I went to the "I love me" fair with my mom. I was very satisfied with the fair, there were plenty of interesting stands and shows. At first, we went to see "I love fashion" fashion show, which included clothing from eg Jukka Rintala and Mert Otsamo, and also shoes from Minna Parikka. I love Minna Parikkas shoes, especially her "bunny shoes", those are so adorable!
Rest of the time we spent going through different stands. I wish we would have had a bit more time, since we didn't get to go through the whole area. Maybe next time then.
Obviously we both bought a lot of things from the fair, mine listed below. I think my favourite item is the moomin sequin dress by Ivana Helsinki, it's so cute and sparkly!



Katri Niskanen dress, Minna Parikka shoes (shoes from Stockmann)


Ivana Helsinki dress, Minna Parikka shoes


Nikolai Babitzin bracelet, Joy cleansing lotion and scrub, bluebiit portable phone charger, everyday minerals makeup brush, Shock Absorber sports bra, Puhdistamo snack bars

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti