lauantai 4. huhtikuuta 2015

a new beginning

I wasn't too active with my previous blog (jhellou CupCake), to be honest I just got bored with it. It was no longer what I wanted it to be. I will get a new, fresh start with this one. I try to be a better blogger this time, and my blog will be more like me; more art, more pictures, more fashion and less random texts.

Let's get straight to blogging then.

A while ago we went to take pictures with Nairje and Bogey. The theme for the pictures was Snow Queen and well that meant that I was out there, in the woods, wearing nothing but a dress - I didn't even have shoes on and there was snow on the ground. I have to say it was pretty cold, but worth it.















Thank you Nairje for all these pictures! She is a wonderful photographer, and what is also wonderful is that she can handle my complaining and the ugly faces I throw randomly.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Jesus sun kanssas nainen :D Puolet noista kuvista on käsittelemättä .. ;____;

    Mutta ihana toi banneri, jäin vaan tuijottamaan sitä että ah, upea! Ja oot muutenkin niin kaunis ja tui, mukava päästä seuraamaan tätä uutta blogia :3

    Saanko päivittää uuden osotteen vanhan tilalle stalkkauslistalleni?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. sorih~ mut ei se haittaa, voin vaihtaa ne kyllä joskus jos niitä käsittelee niin uusiin versioihin :D
      aws kiitos paljon, tappelin sen kanssa ties kuinka pitkään, kiva kuulla että se on kiva c:
      tottakai saat! (:

      Poista