tiistai 2. kesäkuuta 2015

Improved

Finally it's SUMMER!

I had my last day at work on Saturday and now I have about two months of holidays ahead of me. I can't wait to have so much done during the summer! I'm planning on painting, sewing (doing lots of artistic stuff in general) and most importantly spending a lot of time with my friends. I'm going to go on a road trip with Sara and P_Devil next week. I'm enthusiastic to see what's it going to be like, but you'll find out more about the trip later.

Today I went to a.k.a. LUOVA to have my hair cut. I think now it is a lot more what I was looking for when I first decided to cut my hair short. Short from the back, so you can see my tattoo, and longer from the front.








  

 Dress, Marella; Shoes, Rachel Zoe; Bag, Ted Baker

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti